As we await the launch of ApplePay in Australia, and in light of the plethora of mobile banking tools, here is my wish list against which all such apps should be assessed:
- TRUST – is my money safe?
- CONVENIENCE – can I do multiple transactions from within the same app?
- SECURITY – is my personal data secure?
- RELIABILITY – will it always be there when I need to use it?
- FLEXIBILITY – can I access and transact with all my accounts, brands and products from a single app?
- COST – can I expect lower transaction, service and account fees if I use it?
- SPEED – is it real-time?
- EASE OF USE – is it intuitive?
Next week: Finding a career in #FinTech